Janet Jackson to Kickoff US Tour On March 7th

Janet Jackson is bringing her Number Ones, Up Close and Personal tour to the U.S. and Canada this spring. 

The trek kicks off March 4 in Houston, Texas and wraps with a pair of shows April 22-23 in Las Vegas.

The setlist will be culled exclusively from the hits that grace Jackson's 2009 compilation, "Number Ones."

"These concerts will be different from anything I have ever done. I will be as up close and personal as possible," Jackson said in a statement. "These concerts are not about special effects. This is a love affair between me and those of you who have supported me and my work for all these years. I'll be singing and dancing from my heart. The music will all be songs that you've made number ones for me. Let's go!
Jackson will be playing smaller, more intimate venues.  Check out the full list here .